Thursday, February 21, 2013

Who.....are......you??


                                                 Caterpillar: Who... are... you?
                                               Alice: I'm afraid I can't explain myself.
                                                    ~ 1951 Alice In Wonderland


                                                             So who are you??           
                               "You" can not be explained in one word or in any words.
 "You" are made up of memories, sounds, colors, smells, goals, dreams, achievements, failures, and feelings.
    I don't know who you are, and no one will ever know who you truly and deeply are, except God.
                                            But I know who I am and that's all that matters.
                                You should never change yourself for anyone or anything.
                                 Too many times people change who they are for someone.
          
 Have you ever made an assumption about someone, then when you got to know them found out that you were totally wrong.
                                            It because you don't know who they are.
                      The outside of someone is so radically different from the inside of them.

                                  Isn't it amazing how we are all different and yet  are all we people.

                                    You are not just a human, a boy, or girl you are unique.


So, who are you?
~K.T




1 comment:

  1. I am so loving this blog Keilee. I love the subjects you have chosen to write about. I love the things you feel that is important and you feel passion for. I am so proud of the teenager you are and can not wait to see what you become. I love you so.

    ReplyDelete